- pork chops, double-thick
- potatoes, small and whole
- carrots, chopped in large chunks
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted4
How to Make Smothered Pork Chop Dinner in Slow Cooker
- 1Brown the pork chops in a skillet on the stove.
- 2Layer the potatoes and carrots with the pork chops in the slow cooker
- 3Mix the drippings with the mushroom soup and pour over the top.
- 4Cook for 1 hour on high then turn down to low for 6 hours
- 5You now have a gravy that is awesome for your Pork Chop Dinner. My husband likes rice or noodles to go with it as well.