★★★★★ 1 vote5
6pork chops, double-thick
12potatoes, small and whole
6-8carrots, chopped in large chunks
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted4
How to Make Smothered Pork Chop Dinner in Slow Cooker
- Brown the pork chops in a skillet on the stove.
- Layer the potatoes and carrots with the pork chops in the slow cooker
- Mix the drippings with the mushroom soup and pour over the top.
- Cook for 1 hour on high then turn down to low for 6 hours
- You now have a gravy that is awesome for your Pork Chop Dinner. My husband likes rice or noodles to go with it as well.