Smothered Pork and Carrots for 2
4 medium-medium size pieces boneless pork.pork chop like cuts(for this dish i use a cheap cut)
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 can(s)small cream mushroom soup
1 largeonion peeled and sliced
6 mediumfresh mushrooms
1 can(s)of whole milk from mushroom can
1/2 tspsalt,pepper and everglade seasoning.(if you don't have everglade use your favorite seasoning salts
1 smallbag of peeled baby carrots(i sometimes add a can of greenbeans also)
How to Make Smothered Pork and Carrots for 2
- heat oven to 350 f
- quick sear the meat in a skillet with 2 tbls.canola oil.
- put meat in a 2 qt.baking dish
- put your seasonings on the meat
- arrange onions on meat,next mushrooms then carrots.
- mix milk and soup in a bowl and whisk until blended.
slowly pour over everything making sure its all covered.
- cover with foil and cook for 21/2 hours.
remove foil and blend gravy.
serve over rice or egg noodles