Smoky Citrus Kabobs
- 1 lb
- pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4- inch cubes
- red bell pepper, cut into 3/4- inch pieces
- green bell pepper, cut into 3/4- inch pieces
- orange, sliced into 1/2- inch thick slices and then cut into thirds
- 1/3 c
- smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/3 c
- orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish
How to Make Smoky Citrus Kabobs
- 1Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers*.
Stir together the barbecue sauce, marmalade and horseradish for basting sauce.
Place kabobs on grill over medium hot coals or medium high heat; brush generously with basting sauce. Grill and turn to evenly brown, brushing frequently with additional basting sauce until done, about 10 to 12 minutes.
*If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using to prevent burning
Kabobs can be cooked inside on the oven broil setting. Follow the same directions for basting, turning and additional basting so the kabobs brown evenly.