Smokey Herb Shake 'N' Bake Chops
Kathy and Karen Sills
1sleeve of riz crackers
11/2 tspsmokey paprika
1/2 tspseasoned pepper
1 tsponion powder
2 tspground rosemary(divided)
2 Tbspcanola oil
How to Make Smokey Herb Shake 'N' Bake Chops
- Heat oven to 350. Spray a cookie sheet.
- In a food processor add the crackers, and process till like crumbs.
- Add the crumbs to a bowl. Add all the seasonings except 1 teaspoon of the Rosemary.
- Add the oil to the bowl and mix,
- Add the crumb mixture to a large zip lock bag.
- Shake each chop until coated with crumb mixture. Place chops on baking sheet. Sprinkle the remaining Rosemary over each chop!
- Bake for 40 minutes!