Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders
I know, it's time consuming but the pork has loads of flavor when done right and that crispy outer skin known as the bark - suffice to say, outstanding.
- 2 lb
- pulled smoked pork - see personal notes
- 1 large
- yellow onion
- 2 oz
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 slice
- chipotle cheddar cheese - or favorite sharp cheddar
- slider buns or mini ciabatta buns
- 1 lb
- clarified butter in squirt bottle
How to Make Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders
- 1In a sauté pan over high heat, caramelize the onion until nice and golden brown. Finish off with balsamic vinegar, take off heat and set aside.
- 2Take pork right from the smoker, or heat it up in the oven if it's already been cooled off.
- 3Cut open the buns and drizzle each with a little melted butter. Arrange 2 oz of pulled pork on each bottom bun; place a small amount of balsamic onions on the pork, top with sliced Cheddar, then bun top.
- 4Place onto hot grill for approximately 1-2 minutes or until markings are nice and golden and cheese begins to melt. You can also press in a panini grill if so desired.