Slow & Low Shredded Roast Pork
How to Make Slow & Low Shredded Roast Pork
- slice the garlic cloves and make slits in pork, stuff with the garlic slices.
- squeeze the bitter oranges all over, add salt
- cover and refrigerate 24 hours, place in oven,(still covered) at 200 degrees for at least 4 hours, uncover and continue cooking for another 4 hours or until pulls away from bone and browned.
- in a saute pan put olive oil and sliced onions, soften for about 5 mins.
- take pork out and let rest about 15 mins....shred with 2 forks and put in serving dish and pour the onions over it....mmmmmmm...delicious if you like add lime juice