Slow cooker Pork & Dressing - Yummy!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- thick cut pork chops (4) or pork loin boneless ribs (6-8)
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing (savory herbs)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 can(s)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch dressing mix (powder)
How to Make Slow cooker Pork & Dressing - Yummy!!!!!!
- 1Place your pork (I like to use the boneless ribs 6 - 8 fit nicely in my crockpot) in the crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle some powdered ranch dressing over the pork. (or just some salt and pepper, if you like)
- 3Pour the dry stuffing mix on top of the pork covering it all.
- 4In a bowl, mix the soup, water and sour cream together and pour it all over the top of the stuffing mix.
- 5Cover and cook 3 - 4 hours on high or longer on low.