Slow cooker Pork & Dressing - Yummy!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgthick cut pork chops (4) or pork loin boneless ribs (6-8)
1 boxstove top stuffing (savory herbs)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 csour cream
2 Tbspranch dressing mix (powder)
How to Make Slow cooker Pork & Dressing - Yummy!!!!!!
- Place your pork (I like to use the boneless ribs 6 - 8 fit nicely in my crockpot) in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle some powdered ranch dressing over the pork. (or just some salt and pepper, if you like)
- Pour the dry stuffing mix on top of the pork covering it all.
- In a bowl, mix the soup, water and sour cream together and pour it all over the top of the stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook 3 - 4 hours on high or longer on low.