Slow Cooker Pork Chops
I only tweeked it a little from the original recipe.
- 2 can(s)
- condensed cream of musroom soup
- 2 can(s)
- pepper to taste
- pork chops: center cut, boneless or thick cut
- 1 can(s)
- green beans, drained
- potatoes, pealed and cubed (i used less potatoes)
- 2 or more
How to Make Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 1Add soup and 1 can of water to slow cooker.
Stir to mix.
Turn on high to get it going.
(Sometimes I will add Lipton onion soup mix...1/2 package or you can choose your own spice mix)
- 2In a fry pan, season pork chops and brown both sides, at med-high heat.
Add browned pork chops to slow cooker.
Add 1 can water to fry pan and deglaze..pour water solution into slow cooker. (adds extra flavor)
Turn slow cooker down and cook on low for 7 to 8 hrs.(more or less depending on your cooker)
Add cubed potatoes and cubed carrots, and cook for the last 2 hrs.
Add green beans for the last 30 minutes.
Stir together, remove from heat and serve.
(I like a little sour cream on top)
- 3I used my Low Pressure Cooker. (serves 2)
Browned the meat & sprinkle with pepper (2 pork chops) in bottom of cooker and added the 2 soups, water and Lipton onion soup mix.
Cooked for about 3 hrs and added 2 potatoes & 2 carrots.
Cook until carrots and potatoes are done and add 1 can string beans (drained).
Heat and serve with French bread.