Slow Cooker Peach Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans sliced peaches (i used one can with juice and on in heavy syrup)
- 1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- dash of cayenne pepper
How to Make Slow Cooker Peach Pork Chops
- 1In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil; drain. Transfer to greased crock-pot.
- 2Drain peaches, reserving juice. In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, water, soy sauce, rosemary, thyme, basil, cayenne and reserved peach juice; pour over pork. Top with peaches.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until pork is tender.