☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2-1/3- 3 lb
- pork shoulder butt
- 2 can(s)
- 12oz each dr pepper
- 1 medium
- onions. cut into 1/4's then cut in 1/2 again.
- 2 clove
- 1-1/2 tsp
- dry ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- apple cider vinegar.
- 3 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle
- baby rays bbq sauce...(or your choice)
How to Make Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- 1Place onions in bottom of slow cooker.Place pork on top.
- 2Mix garlic, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, Apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- 3Pour Dr. Pepper on top and cook on High for 4-5 hours OR Low for 8 hours.
- 4Very carefully remove meat from Cooke and place on a cutting board.
Using 2 forks , shred the pork by pulling away from each other. The meat should be very tender.
- 5Place back in slow cooker and continue to cook for 1hour.
- 6Drain remaining juices; toss the meat and onion mixture in the Baby Rays BBQ sauce. ( Just add a little to a time until you get desired sauciness)