☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2-1/3- 3 lbpork shoulder butt
2 can(s)12oz each dr pepper
1 mediumonions. cut into 1/4's then cut in 1/2 again.
1-1/2 tspdry ground mustard
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
·salt and pepper to taste
1/4 capple cider vinegar.
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 bottlebaby rays bbq sauce...(or your choice)
How to Make Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker.Place pork on top.
- Mix garlic, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, Apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Pour Dr. Pepper on top and cook on High for 4-5 hours OR Low for 8 hours.
- Very carefully remove meat from Cooke and place on a cutting board.
Using 2 forks , shred the pork by pulling away from each other. The meat should be very tender.
- Place back in slow cooker and continue to cook for 1hour.
- Drain remaining juices; toss the meat and onion mixture in the Baby Rays BBQ sauce. ( Just add a little to a time until you get desired sauciness)