Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- 4 lb
- beef short ribs
- 1 bottle
- sweet baby rays barbeque sauce
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- vinegar (my preference is seasoned rice vinegar)
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder to taste
How to Make Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- 1put the ribs in the slow cooker. Mix everything else together and pour over ribs. Turn the ribs around to coat them well.
- 2set the cooker on low and cook 6-8 hours untill they are tender. As much as you are tempted DON'T raise the lid or you will slow the cooking down.
- 3Make some mashed potatoes (or baked potatoes if you have time) (or potatoe salad) and get ready to do some serious eating. Make sure you eat them with your fingers so you'll have something to lick when the meat is gone because believe me you'll still want more !!!