SLOW COOKER BARBECUE RIBS
- 4 lb
- baby back pork ribs
- 2 c
- barbecue sauce (i use kc masterpiece)
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- dried oregano
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 dash(es)
- hot sauce (or more if you like a kick)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle
- large italian zesty dressing
How to Make SLOW COOKER BARBECUE RIBS
- 1Cut ribs into large pieces to fit better into Crockpot.
- 2Place the ribs in a large Tupperware container 11x6. Cover the ribs with the whole bottle of Zesty Italian dressing. Cover and marinate overnight.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Take marinated ribs and put in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over and brown another 15 minutes. Drain fat.
- 5In a medium bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs and turn to coat.
- 6Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
- 7Before serving the ribs, I put them on a foil-lined baking sheet, spoon the sauce on them and bake them at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes to caramelize the sauce onto the ribs.