Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
- 5 lb
- russet potatoes, washed but not peeled diced into 1/2 in cubes
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, diced
- 10 clove
- garlic, minced
- 8 c
- chicken stock or broth
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- seasoned salt
- bacon, shredded cheese for garnish
How to Make Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
- 1Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning, and chicken stock to slow cooker.
Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- 2Add the softened cream cheese and puree soup with an immersion blender until the cheese is incorporated and about half the soup is blended.
- 3(Alternately you could remove half the soup and the cream cheese to an upright blender, then re-incorporate).
Stir well, top with your choice of garnishes & enjoy!