Slow Cooked Pulled Jerk Pork Sandwiches
- boneless pork shoulder (about 2 1/2 lb)
- 1 Tbsp
- good jamaican jerk seasoning (dry)
- 1/4 tsp
- dried thyme leaves
- 1 medium
- onion chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 c
- 2 c
- your favorite bbq sauce
- sandwich buns
How to Make Slow Cooked Pulled Jerk Pork Sandwiches
- 1Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove fat from pork. Rub jerk seasoning over pork; sprinkle with thyme. Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with onion. Pour cola over pork.
- 2Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 3Remove pork from slow cooker; reserve 1/2 cup juices. Use 2 forks to pull pork into shreds. Place pork in slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce and reserved juices. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 30 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon filling onto buns.