Skillet Ham Steaks
You can increase or decrease by amount of people serving. Very simple and easy to do....
- 5 slice
- ham steaks
- 2-4 Tbsp
- margarine (heaping spoonsfuls)
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, light
- 1/2 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries
- 1 can(s)
- small can of pineapple pieces (and juice)
How to Make Skillet Ham Steaks
- 1Place margarine, brown sugar, pineapple pieces AND juice into skillet.
- 2Mix well and get hot. Add cherries and Ham Steaks.
- 3Cook for about 15 minute then turn over and finish cooking, about 15 more minutes. Keep stirring mixture and basting steaks as they cook.
- 4Place on plate. Put a few pieces of pineapple and a couple of cherries onto each Ham Steak.
- 6**** You can increase recipe as needed. Just add more of everything as desired. ****