Skillet Ham Steaks
You can increase or decrease by amount of people serving. Very simple and easy to do....
5 sliceham steaks
2-4 Tbspmargarine (heaping spoonsfuls)
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
1/2 jar(s)maraschino cherries
1 can(s)small can of pineapple pieces (and juice)
How to Make Skillet Ham Steaks
- Place margarine, brown sugar, pineapple pieces AND juice into skillet.
- Mix well and get hot. Add cherries and Ham Steaks.
- Cook for about 15 minute then turn over and finish cooking, about 15 more minutes. Keep stirring mixture and basting steaks as they cook.
- Place on plate. Put a few pieces of pineapple and a couple of cherries onto each Ham Steak.
- **** You can increase recipe as needed. Just add more of everything as desired. ****