Simple Pork Chop Dinner
The next-day leftovers are even better.
- one-inch thick boneless pork chops
- 4 lb
- russett potatoes
- 2 lb
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 1 large
- can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
How to Make Simple Pork Chop Dinner
- 1Brown pork chops, seasoning with salt and pepper. Place in crock pot.
- 2Combine soup and onion, and pour over chops.
- 3Peel potatoes and carrots (or leave skins on potatoes, if desired). Cut in 1" chunks and place over chops and soup mixture.
- 4Cook on low for 5 hours, until pork is thoroughly cooked and fork tender.