Simple German Schnitzel
Andy Anderson !
Pounded breaded, and fried meat was a trick of the Romans, and adapted by the Germans.
While traditionally served with Spaetzle, we’re going to serve it up with some garlic mash potatoes, and my awesome sauce… but more on that later.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 2 medium
- pork chops, boneless (brined, if possible)
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1/2 c
- flour, all-purpose variety
- 2 large
- 1 c
- peanut oil, or grapeseed oil for frying