Shredded Pork Enchiladas
- 1 lb
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 32 oz
- chicken stock/broth
- large onion
- large zuchini
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 pkg
- 2 can(s)
- red enchilada sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp
- cooking spray
- 4 c
- shredded cheese (i use a mixture of mexican blend & pepper jack. my son doesn't like spicy foods, so i make his first & then add the pepper jack.)
- sour cream
- chopped green onions
- sliced or chopped black olives
How to Make Shredded Pork Enchiladas
- 1Rub pork w/ taco seasoning or mix taco seasoning w/ broth. Put pork in crockpot, pour broth over meat. Cook until meat shreds easily (takes mine about 6 hours on low).
- 2Reserve cooking liquid. Shred pork & set aside.
- 3Put enough oil in frying pan to cover bottom. Chop onion & sautee on medium heat. Shred zuchini & add to pan. Add cooking liquid, 1/4 C at a time, to keep moist. When vegetables are soft & liquid is mostly absorbed, add shredded pork (& enough cooking liquid so that pork doesn't dry out), soup, & 3 C cheese.
- 4Spray 9 x 12 pan with cooking spray. Add enough red enchilada sauce to cover bottom of pan. Place 1/2 C or so pork mixture into tortilla, roll, & place in pan, seam side down. Continue until you're out of tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas to cover them. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Spray foil, & cover pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil & back 2 more minutes. Let sit 5 minutes.