Schelley's Broccoli & Ham Ring
Schelley Brown Francis
How to Make Schelley's Broccoli & Ham Ring
- Preheat oven to 350. Chop ham, broccoli, onion and parsley.
- Coarsley grate cheese (1 1/2 cups). Mix all ingredients (except rolls).
- On a 13" pizza stone, arrange crescent rolls with triangles in a circle with base overlapping in center and points to the outside of the circle.
- Evenly put filling on the rolls and fold the points back over filling and tuck under the base of roll. Filling will not be completely covered.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: You can do this in a casserole dish. In a Pam sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking stone dish, line dish with one can of the crescent rolls. Press the dough up on the sides until you form a crust hanging over the sides. Spoon in the filling. Unroll remaining can of rolls flat on top dish and pinch the side and top dough together. Cook until golden brown.