★★★★★ 1 vote5
6-8pork chops, boneless
1onions, yellow, medium
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3 Tbspyellow mustard
1 tspmarjoram, dried
1 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Scalloped Pork Chops
- Brown both sides of the pork chops in a skillet with a small amount of Olive Oil. Put the pork chops on a platter lined with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the soup, mustard, majoram, salt, pepper, garlic powder, 1 soup can of water.
- Peel potatoes & cut in circles.
- Peel onion & cut in circles.
- Put pork chops back in skillet; layer the onions over the pork chops; then layer the potatoes over the onions. Pour the soup mixture over the chops, onions, & potatoes.
- Cook on med/low until potatoes are done.
- Serve with a green salad or another side. Enjoy!