Sausage & Zucchini Casserole
- 1 lb
- bulk pork sausage (also yummy with turkey sausage)
- 4 medium
- 1 can(s)
- 10.75 ounce can of golden mushroom soup (campbells makes it, but cream of mushroom works too)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 box
- stuffing mix, corn bread
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted (not margerine)
How to Make Sausage & Zucchini Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly grease a 3 quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. In a 12 inch skillet, cook sausage over med. heat until brown; drain off fat. Return sausage to skillet.
- 2Meanwhile, halve zucchini lenghtwise; cut crosswise into 1/4 inch peices. Add zucchini to sausage in skillet. In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; stir into sausage mixture. In a large bowl, combine stufffing mix and melted butter.
- 3Spoon half of the stuffing mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread sausage mixture over stuffing in dish. Spoon remaining stuffing mixture evenly over sausage mixture. Bake, covered, about 30 minutes or until heated through.