Sausage & Potatoes w/ seasoned gravy
16 ozsausage (i used sweet. you can also used spicy or smoked)
1packet chicken bouillon
1/2 Tbspcajun seasoning
1/2 Tbspgarlic pepper seasoning
How to Make Sausage & Potatoes w/ seasoned gravy
- Peel and cut your potatoes into 1" pieces.
- Slice your sausage into 1/2"-1" pieces.
- Add oil to hot skillet. Brown your sausage just enough where not fully cooked.
- Add your potatoes. And then add the water. Mix in your seasonings. The cover and cook over medium heat for about 45 to 60 minutes. Put a fork to your potatoes to make sure they are soft and ready.
- About a minute before removing your pan from the heat, take your tablespoon of cornstarch and mix in a small amount of cold water (about a teaspoon size) so that it becomes creamy. Add that to your pan. Cover and allow to boil for one minute. This will thicken your gravy a bit.