Sausage Pepper Fettuccine Skillet
WaffleCrumbs aka Lyn
2 cchopped bell peppers
3/4 cdiced onion
2 csliced sausage (i used turkey kielbasa & italian sausage)
1/2 cchopped parsley
3/4 cheavy cream
1 cchicken broth
1 Tbspchopped garlic
1/2 ccherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Sausage Pepper Fettuccine Skillet
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Heat oil over high heat, add sausage, peppers and onions cook until soft.
- Add chicken broth and the cream.
- Add drained pasta, parsley and garlic. Stir to combine and simmer on medium until the sauce is thickened and coats the pasta.
- Season to taste and top with cherry tomatoes.