Sausage Mac Supper
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbsmoked kielbasa (or polish sausage), sliced 1/4-inch thick
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 ccelery, chopped
1/4 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1 8-oz can(s)tomato sauce
1/2 tspchili powder
2 ccooked elbow macaroni
1/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Sausage Mac Supper
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; remove and keep warm.
- Drain drippings. In the same skillet, saute the onion, celery and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Add the tomato sauce, chili powder and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in macaroni and sausage; heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cook until cheese is melted.