How to Make Sausage Gravy and Hashbrown Casserole
- Crumble and cook sausage in a large frying pan until no longer pink. Do not drain.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour and stir into sausage mixture, let it cook for one minute.
- Slowly add milk and bring to a boil.
- Let cook for 10 minutes until thickened to desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile put both packages of thawed hashbrowns into a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- Add shredded cheese.
- top with sausage gravy mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.