How to Make Sausage Gravy and Hashbrown Casserole
- 1Crumble and cook sausage in a large frying pan until no longer pink. Do not drain.
- 2Add 2 tablespoons flour and stir into sausage mixture, let it cook for one minute.
- 3Slowly add milk and bring to a boil.
- 4Let cook for 10 minutes until thickened to desired consistency.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Meanwhile put both packages of thawed hashbrowns into a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- 7Add shredded cheese.
- 8top with sausage gravy mixture.
- 9Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.