Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
1 1/2 lbbulk pork sausage (hot or mild)
1(8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 clovegarlic, minced
2 2/3 ccheese (mozzarella, monterey, cheddar) whichever combo you like
1/8 tspblack pepper
2 dash(es)hot sauce (optional)
How to Make Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
- Brown sausage and garlic in a skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain grease from skillet.
- Place crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch baking dish; press perforations and seams to seal together. Sprinkle sausage, garlic and cheese over dough.
- Combine eggs and remaining ingredients; pour over mixture in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: You can omit the hot sauce and just sprinkle on individual portions to your liking.