Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1 1/2 lb
- bulk pork sausage (hot or mild)
- (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 2/3 c
- cheese (mozzarella, monterey, cheddar) whichever combo you like
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 dash(es)
- hot sauce (optional)
How to Make Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
- 1Brown sausage and garlic in a skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain grease from skillet.
- 2Place crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch baking dish; press perforations and seams to seal together. Sprinkle sausage, garlic and cheese over dough.
- 3Combine eggs and remaining ingredients; pour over mixture in dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 5NOTE: You can omit the hot sauce and just sprinkle on individual portions to your liking.