★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbbreakfast sausage (roll) any flavor
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)small sized biscuits
How to Make Sausage Casserole
- Brown breakfast sausage in skillet until done.
- Drain meat and return to skillet.
- Drain all water off canned vegetables, add to sausage and mix together.
- Add tomato soup to meat and vegetable mixture (DO NOT ADD ANY WATER.) and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer to a casserole dish or leave in an oven safe skillet, place biscuits on top, bake according to directions on can of biscuits.