Sausage Broccoli Penne
- 1 box
- penne pasta noodles
- 1 lb
- smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 c
- vlassic roasted red pepper strips, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 pkg
- (small) frozen broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
How to Make Sausage Broccoli Penne
- 1Bring a large pot of water to boil for the pasta. Add a dash of salt, and then the Penne. Add broccoli to the boiling water about 5 minutes before the pasta is done. Cook until both noodles & broccoli are tender. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add crushed red pepper, garlic, peppers and sausage. Saute ingredients until heated through. Turn heat to low until pasta is done.
- 3After you drain your pasta/broccoli, return it to your big pot. Pour sausage mixture over noodles and stir well to combine. Can serve with shredded cheese over the top!