★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxuncle ben's long grain & wild rice, 6 oz
1 lbbulk pork sausage
2 smallonions, chopped
1 can(s)mushroom pieces, 4 oz
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, 10 1/2 oz
How to Make Sausage and Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook rice according to the directions on the box.
- In a heavy skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until thoroughly done; drain.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and pour into casserole dish. Dot top with butter.
- Bake until bubbly, about 25 minutes.