★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 pkg
- sauerkraut drained and rinsed
- pork chops, boneless
- 4-5 medium
- potatoes quarted
- brown sugar
- careaway seedes
- water to cover
How to Make Sauerkraut and Pork Chops
- 1Drain and rinse Kraut, *** Plug in Crock-Pot***
- 2Spray Crock pot with cooking spray.
- 3Layer Kraut then brown sugar and sprinkle wit caraway.
- 4Place pork chops on top of Kraut and brown sugar.
- 5Wash your potatoes. You can peel them if you like. I leave the skin on. Cut your potatoes in chucks. Add them on top of your chops. Then add the rest of your kraut then add handful or two of brown sugar then another shake of caraway. I love mushrooms so I add them now. Add enough water to cover. Replace lid. Make sure you plugged in the crock-pot. I don't know how many times I have forgotten. Until I notice that I am not smelling the food cooking.