Saucy Pork Chops
- pork chops, boneless, thin works great.
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 box
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- large can or 2 regular sized cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small
- onion, chopped, diced, or sliced
- olive oil, to brown chops in
How to Make Saucy Pork Chops
- 1Chop or slice onion. Warm olive oil in a wide frying pan or dutch oven - you will need a lid for this later. Add onions & stir until they begin to sweat. Add pork chops, cook until browned.
- 2Lower heat to low or medium -low and add: mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, ketchup and Worstershire sauce directly on to the browned chops & onions. Don't stir. Cover.
- 3Cook for 30 minutes on low, stir, then continue to cook for another 30 minutes or cook for several hours. It's done when chops are cooked through & falling apart. Serve over rice and have green peas on the side.
- 4This recipe can be made in the crock pot, just cook on low all day.
*I usually double this recipe and use 2-3 boxes of mushrooms and double everything else. Feeds a family of 7 with some leftovers. Enjoy!