How to Make Saucy Ham and Potato Bake
- Place Kahlua and ham in a shallow dish to marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- Saute onion in margarine; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Gradually add milk; cool, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add 1-1/2 cups cheese; stir until melted.
- Toss potatoes in cheese sauce, then pour into 2-quart casserole, reserving 1 cup potato slices.
- Arrange ham and remaining potato slices on top of casserole. Pour the Kahlua over the top carefully as not to splatter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; top with remaining cheese.