How to Make Saucy Ham and Potato Bake
- 1Place Kahlua and ham in a shallow dish to marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- 2Saute onion in margarine; blend in flour and seasonings.
- 3Gradually add milk; cool, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 4Add 1-1/2 cups cheese; stir until melted.
- 5Toss potatoes in cheese sauce, then pour into 2-quart casserole, reserving 1 cup potato slices.
- 6Arrange ham and remaining potato slices on top of casserole. Pour the Kahlua over the top carefully as not to splatter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; top with remaining cheese.