- 3/4 c
- barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- orange marmalade
- 2 tsp
- hot pepper sauce
- 4 lb
- pork baby back ribs, cut into 2 rib sections
How to Make Saucy Foil Pack Barbecue Ribs
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2Mix barbecue sauce , marmalade and pepper sauce until well blended.
- 3Place half the ribs in single layer in center of large sheet of heavy duty foil.Bring up long sides of foil. Double fold both short ends of foil to seal, leaving top open. Add 1/4 cup water ( or 1 ice cube ) to foil packet through opening at top. Double fold top to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.Repeat with remaining ribs.
- 4Grill on covered grill 45 min. to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Remove ribs from foil packets; return ribs to grill. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 15 min. turning occasionally and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.