How to Make Sam's Pork Tenderloin
- Preheast oven to 350. Spray a long loaf pan, a 9X13 or other that wil hold the pork.
- Place the rum in a pan pan and boil until it has reduced to about 1/2 volume.
- Add the molasses to the rum and continue boiling until that is reduced about 1/2. Brer Rabbit, Grandma's are ok no sulpher type.
- Allow the rum/molasses mixture to cool. It should be the consistency, about, of axel grease.
When ready, spread over the pork loin, sprinkle the nuts, whichever you choose, over thickly as possible.
- Bake until a meat thermometer is about 155-160 when inserted to the middle. Let sit a few minutes and the thermometer should rise to about 165.
- Slice to your thickness, and enjoy. The drippings may be used over the sliced meat.
- Pleae Note I indicated DARK rum. I have tried this with Bicardi and it just didnt hack it. I use the cheapest dark I can find.