Ruby's Easy Egg Rolls (baked)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbcubed pork
16 ozslaw mix (with carrots)
1 Tbspasian seasoning
5 Tbspsoy sauce
1 pkgegg roll wrappers
How to Make Ruby's Easy Egg Rolls (baked)
- Brown pork in 2 Tbsp oil with salt & pepper to taste & Asian seasoning. Remove & cut in small pieces.
- In same frying pan, pour slaw mix, sugar, salt, & pepper. Add meat and soy sauce. Mix and heat through.
- Lay out egg roll wrappers. Put 2 heaping Tablespoons of mixture in middle & roll up. Brush both sides lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven. Turn over & bake an additional 10 minutes. Will not look done, but will crisp up somewhat.
- Insides stay very warm for quite a while. Best after about 15 minutes or so.