Rob's Country Ribs
2 lbcountry style pork ribs
2 capple cider vinegar
1 ccold water
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbspkosher salt
1 1/2 Tbspcrushed red pepper
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Rob's Country Ribs
- Place ribs in a zip lock bag and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, place vinegar, water, oil, sugar, salt, pepper flakes, cayenne, and mix all the ingredients well.
- Remove 1/2 cup of marinade and set aside.
- Add remaining marinade to ribs and marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
- After marinating process, remove the ribs and discard the marinade.
- Prepare medium-hot fire, grill ribs over indirect heat for 45 minutes or until pork is tender. The internal temperature should be a 160 degrees.
- Baste ribs twice with reserved sauce during the last 15 minutes of cooking.