Roasted Raspberry Chipote Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary leaves, plus 4 to 5 sprigs for garnish
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed, 1 lb. each
- 1 3/4 cup roasted raspberry chipotle sauce, from fischer and wieser
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries for garnish
How to Make Roasted Raspberry Chipote Pork Tenderloin
- 1Preheat oven to 425. In small bowl, whisk together oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Put tenderloins on baking sheet and rub generously all over with seasoned oil. Roast, uncovered, til internal temperature is 155, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove meat from oven and set aside, loosely covered with foil for 10 minutes to rest and allow internal temperature to rise to 160.
- 2While meat is resting, heat raspberry chipotle sauce in small pan til just heate4d through, not to boiling. Slice meat into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices; fan out on serving plate. Pour heated sauce over slices. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and raspberries. Serve hot. makes 6 servings
- 3You can use any brand of roasted raspberry chipotle sauce for this recipe.