How to Make Roast Pork Tenderloin with a fig and chipotle jam
- 1Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place the fig preserves and the chipotle peppers in a food processor or a blender and pulse until the mixture is smooth--about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- 3Place the pork tenderloin in a 13 by 9 glass or ceramic baking dish and season the pork with salt and pepper. Spoon the jam mixture evenly over the pork.
- 4Roast the pork until it browns amd the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and the meat is still barely pink--20 to 25 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven and cover the meat with foil and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Slice the tenderloin and serve with the lime quarters.