How to Make Red Stew
- 1slice bacon into 1 inch strips.
- 2chop onion.
- 3remove seeds and stem from green bell pepper and chop.
- 4Peel and slice carrots into bite size pieces.
- 5Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- 6Fry bacon and remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Rermove all but 2 tbs. of grease.
- 7Saute chopped onion and chopped Green Bell Pepper in 2 tbs. of grease until tender.
- 8Add can of tomato soup, 1 can water, potatoes, carrots, black pepper and bacon. Cook until carrots and potatoes are tender.