By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 pkgramen noodles, any flavor
1 cham or spam
1 smallhead cabbage
1 mediumbell pepper
How to Make Ramen Supreme
- Chop cabbage, onion and bell pepper.
- Dice ham or spam to make 1 cup.
- In large frying pan, melt butter.
- Add cabbage, onions and pepper.
- Saute until vegetables are tender.
- Add ham or spam, red pepper, salt and 2 packages of seasoning mix from noodles.
- Stir to mix thoroughly.
- While vegetables are cooking, cook noodles according to package (do not overcook).
- Drain most of water from noodles.
- Add remaining 2 packages of seasoning mix to noodles.
- Gently stir in vegetables to noodles.
- Toss as you would a salad just until mixed.
- Serve warm.