1 pkgpolish sausage or (your favorite sausage)
5cooked whole potatoes, peeled and sliced
1/2 conions, yellow, medium, diced
2 Tbspmargarine or use veg. oil
·garlic powder, salt and pepper
How to Make Quick Skillet Sausage and Potatoes
- Boil potatoes (skin on) until just halfway cooked. Remove from the stove and drain. Let stand until cooled and peel. Slice or dice the potatoes and place into a deep bowl. Set aside.
- In your large skillet put the marg. or veg. oil to heat. (medium heat)
- Place diced onions in the large skillet and saute until lightly browned. Stir so to not burn the onions.
- Slice the sausage into 1/8 slices and add to the browned onions. Continue to stir until the sausage is heated.
- Add the sliced cooked, peeled, potatoes and mix it all together. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy this quick meal anytime with your favorite vegs.