- 1 pkg
- polish sausage or (your favorite sausage)
- cooked whole potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c
- onions, yellow, medium, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine or use veg. oil
- garlic powder, salt and pepper
How to Make Quick Skillet Sausage and Potatoes
- 1Boil potatoes (skin on) until just halfway cooked. Remove from the stove and drain. Let stand until cooled and peel. Slice or dice the potatoes and place into a deep bowl. Set aside.
- 2In your large skillet put the marg. or veg. oil to heat. (medium heat)
- 3Place diced onions in the large skillet and saute until lightly browned. Stir so to not burn the onions.
- 4Slice the sausage into 1/8 slices and add to the browned onions. Continue to stir until the sausage is heated.
- 5Add the sliced cooked, peeled, potatoes and mix it all together. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve and enjoy this quick meal anytime with your favorite vegs.