Quick and Eazy Enchilada's
Mary R Morris
- package of large flour tortillas -burito size
- grated cheese-your choice-i use sharp
- 1 lb of hamburger meat or ground turkey
- 1 can of hormel chili-no beans
- onions-minced-1/2 cup or more if you like
- 1-teaspoon of taco seasoning or cumin(i use taco seasoning)
- salt to taste
- enchailada sause -your favorite,i use any brand i have on hand
How to Make Quick and Eazy Enchilada's
- 1Brown Hamburger meat ,onions,seasoning together.After meat is done ,add chili and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Cover each burito shell completely with enchilada sauce.Spoon in some meat mixture on top on the enchilada sauce once the shell has been covered with sauce.Then roll up each shell and place in pan seam side down and continue till the pan is full.
- 3If you have any reamaining meat mixture cover filled burito shell with it (on top of the shells).Top with Grated cheese.Bake untill cheese is completely melted.PERSONAL NOTE::I often will bake for 10 minutes then add the cheese.Bake at 350
- 4I often use ground turkey or 1/2 turkey and 1/2 beef.One time I use 1/2 ground pork,with the ground turkey .You can double or triple this recipe...