Super Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
And very easy!
photo ~ Colleen Sowa
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
- cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- dry oregano
- teaspoon each, salt and pepper
- 3 lb
- boneless pork shoulder, remove excess fat
- i have used a larger pork shoulder with a bone, and cooked it bone in.
How to Make Super Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1In a 5 quart crock pot, mix 1/2 cup of ketchup, sugar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 2Cut pork lengthwise, add to crock pot, turning pork to coat with ketchup mixture.
- 3Cover crock pot, and cook on low for 8 hours. Meat will be very tender and falling apart.
- 4Carefully remove pork from the crock pot, and place in a large bowl. Use 2 forks to shred the meat apart.
- 5Skim unwanted fat from the juices in the crock pot.
Add remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup, and mix well.
Pour over shredded pork.
- 6Serve on your favorite crusty rolls!
This is really tasty!