Super Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
And very easy!
3/4 cketchup, divided
1 Tbsplight brown sugar
5cloves of garlic, pressed
1 tspliquid smoke flavoring
1teaspoon each, salt and pepper
3 lbboneless pork shoulder, remove excess fat
·i have used a larger pork shoulder with a bone, and cooked it bone in.
How to Make Super Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- In a 5 quart crock pot, mix 1/2 cup of ketchup, sugar, garlic, liquid smoke, salt and pepper.
- Cut pork lengthwise, add to crock pot, turning pork to coat with ketchup mixture.
- Cover crock pot, and cook on low for 8 hours. Meat will be very tender and falling apart.
- Carefully remove pork from the crock pot, and place in a large bowl. Use 2 forks to shred the meat apart.
- Skim unwanted fat from the juices in the crock pot.
Add remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup, and mix well.
Pour over shredded pork.
- Serve on your favorite crusty rolls!
This is really tasty!