Pulled Pork Potatoes !
3 Ingredient Barbequed Pork in a Crockpot!
I usually have the Super Bowl Crockpot Bar-B-Que Pork either cooked a day or two before (only gets better with age!) or I have some frozen, and just thaw it out and heat it up.
The time on this recipe reflects cooking on low heat the same day or night bef
- 4 large
- potatoes (boiled and patted dry)
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 c
- super bowl crockpot bar-b-que pork
How to Make Pulled Pork Potatoes !
- 2Make up a batch of the recipe from link above.
- 3Scrub potatoes. Put in a kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are almoste done. Drain and rinse, pat dry and cut in half lengthwise the 4 potatoes.
Coat in olive oil. Place on the grill to finish cooking and get flavor and grill marks. Do not do this ove the hot area, but a medium heat level. Grill both sides of the potato halves.
- 4Put one or two potato halves on a plate. Put an ice cream scoop of the Pork recipe on top of each potato half.
- 5*** I serve this with a simple and colorful salad and Ice cold lemonade.