Pulled pork or chopped barbecue, home made!
This beef Or pork roast simmers for hours in a homemade barbecue sauce, so it's very tender and easy to shred for sandwiches. The mixture freezes well..
- 1 beef sirloin or roast pork (2-1/2 pounds) 1 cup of fresh parsley, 1cup chopped onion 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce 4 squeezes fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of thyme, 2 dashes italian seasoning, 2 teaspoons of paprika, tablespoons cider vinegar 2 tablespoons spicy mustard 2 teaspoons celery seed 3 teaspoons chili powder 2 teaspoons of hot sauce 1/2 cup of white wine.
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, 1/2 cup of tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg, and a half of cup of ketchup, 2 jalapeno peppers cut thin slices
- hotdogs optional, my suggestions nathans, bess, or kosher
- italian sub roll or foot long potato rolls shredded cheese optional, my suggestions cheddar or mozilla cheese
NOW GO COOK!!
How to Make Pulled pork or chopped barbecue, home made!
- 21 cup of fresh parsley, 3 chopped onion and 3 sliced bell peppers, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, 4 squeezes fresh lime juice. 2 dashes of thyme, 2 dashes italian seasoning, 2 teaspoons of paprika, 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons spicy mustard, 2 teaspoons celery seeds, 4 teaspoons chili powder, 4 teaspoons of hot sauce 1/2 cup of white wine.
- 3Continue to add ingredients to the roast. 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg, and a half of cup of ketchup, 2 jalapeno peppers cut into thin slices. Allow all to sit and marinade for 4 hours, cover and sit in the refrigerator. While marinade is in the refrigerator, place 4 tablespoons in a frying pan let it get hot, place 3 bell peppers, and onions in the hot grease pan. Once veggies start to fry place 12 hotdogs in to pan as well, let fry down slowly.
- 4After 4 hours, put your roast and marinade in a deep cooking pot, add Water in it, cover your entire meat and put stove on medium heat. Cook roast for approximately 2 hours. Once meat is complete you can pull your roast apart still remaining in it's juices and sauce. Add 1 cup of cooked onions and peppers, half cup of brown sugar, 2 teaspoon of red crushed pepper, 2 teaspoon of spicy mustard, 1/2 cup of tomato paste, 1 lime squeezed.
- 5Now you should have barbecue pulled roast. You can enjoy it as a sub, or as an outrageous hotdogs. Optional, my suggestions are fried or grilled nathans, bess, or kosher hotdogs. italian sub roll or foot long potato rolls used to build your sandwich. Shredded cheese optional, my suggestions are cheddar or mozarilla cheese.