Pulled Pork (Crock Pot)
★★★★★ 2 votes5
4 lbpork roast
1 (18oz) bottlefavorite barbeque sauce
How to Make Pulled Pork (Crock Pot)
- Slice one onion and place it in the crock pot.
- Put in roast and cover with the other onion, sliced. Pour over the ginger ale. Cover and cook on LOW for about 12 hours.
- Remove the meat, strain and save the onions, discard all liquid. With two forks, shred the meat discarding any remaining fat, bones or skin. (Most of the fat will have melted away).
- Return the shredded meat and the onions to the crock pot, stir in the barbeque sauce. Continue to cook for another 4-6 hours on LOW.
- Serve with hamburger buns or rolls and additional barbeque sauce. Any leftovers freeze very well!
- *Side Note - Time may need to be revised downward, especially after adding barbeque sauce. You may need only a couple of hours if using a newer or bigger crock pot.