★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boston butt pork roast
- liquid smoke
- bay leaves
- seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- cattleman's bbq sauce
How to Make Pulled Pork BBQ
- 1Stab several holes all over the pork roast and rub with liquid smoke.
- 2Then rub seasoning salt, pepper, and garlic powder all over pork roast.
- 3Put the roast in a dutch oven and cover it with water add onion and bay leaves to water.
- 4Cook in a 350 degree oven for 6-8 hours depending on the size of the roast. You want the meat to fall off the bone and pull apart with a fork.
- 5Remove roast from the pot, do not use onions or bay leaves. Add BBQ sauce and shred the pork. You can serve by itself or on bread.