★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 medium
- boneless pork roast
- 1 bottle
- barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- mustard, ground
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Pulled Pork
- 1Place all ingredients in a crockpot set to high
- 2Cook roast for 6-8 hours depending on the size of roast
- 3When roast is fully cooked take out and place on large plate.
- 4Shred the roast with a knife and fork. It should just fall apart.
- 5Drain juices from crockpot and return shredded pork.
- 6Pour in one bottle of barbeque sauce and mix together.
- 7Cook for another 30 minutes and enjoy!