★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 mediumboneless pork roast
1 bottlebarbecue sauce
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspmustard, ground
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Pulled Pork
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot set to high
- Cook roast for 6-8 hours depending on the size of roast
- When roast is fully cooked take out and place on large plate.
- Shred the roast with a knife and fork. It should just fall apart.
- Drain juices from crockpot and return shredded pork.
- Pour in one bottle of barbeque sauce and mix together.
- Cook for another 30 minutes and enjoy!