1(16 ounce) package ziti pasta
1 lbsweet italian sausages,casings removed
2(24 ounce) jars refrigerated alfredo sauce
1 1/2 tspdried basil,divided
2 cleftover prime rib chunks
12 ozricotta cheese
1 ccrumbled blue cheese
1 1/2 tspitalian seasoning,divided
1 tspseasoned pepper
1 lbmozzarella cheese,shredded
How to Make Alfredo Ziti Casserole with Prime Rib
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.Add
pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente;drain.
- Place sausage in a large,deep skillet.Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.Drain,crumble and set aside.In a same skillet,saute prime rib chunks for 7 minutes.In a large saucepan,heat alfredo sauce with 1 teaspoon basil until bubbly.
- In a medium bowl,combine ricotta and blue cheese,1 teaspoon italian seasoning and seasoned pepper;mix well.
- Spread bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with sauce.Layer 1/2 of the ziti,1/2 of the sausage,1/2 of ricotta/blue cheese,1/2 of the prime rib and 1/2 of
mozzarella cheese.Spoon half of the sauce over the top.Repeat layers.Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 teaspoons basil and italian seasoning.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.