☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 tsp
- boneless pork chops, /4-inch thick
- 1 1/2 c
- spaghetti sauce, prego tranditional
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- spaghetti, cooked and hot
- fresh marjoram, garnish
- yellow bell pepper strips, garnish
How to Make Prego Pork Chops Parmesan
- 1On waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and pepper. Coat chops with bread crumb mixture.
- 2In 3-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chops. Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.
- 3Pour spaghetti sauce over chops. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until sauce is hot and bubbling. If desired, serve over hot cooked spaghetti and garnish with fresh marjoram and sweet yellow pepper strips.